50 Players online
Sign in to follow this  
Death

Death's Introduction

Death 

Ign: Death

Das Intro:

Hello my fellow Rebels!!!! There was nothing here in this dark corner of the forums, so I took it upon myself to be the first one to introduce themselves! Hi!! You can call me Jay. I am 22 years old and have been playing RS and RSPS since it was a thing (Back on classic when we were still using dial-up). I have always love RS and RSPS communities and found that I have made a steady amount of friends and gained alot of interesting interactions along the way. 

Further Details:

SO as you all know, my name is Jay, I'm 22.. Yadda yadda.  I have been part of staff lists for quite a few RSPS in the past. Out of respect for Rebel and this server however I will refrain from naming names. But over 5+ years as Admin & Community manager. I hope to become part of Rebel's staff team in the future. Other things about me might be that I am a stoner, sorry kids I like the green stuff. I like airsofting, cars, women, ya know. Guy stuff. I am a travel agent in real life and do pretty well with that. I'm all around a pretty friendly chap that enjoys having fun and promoting a healthy environment! See you in game!

- Death

Welcome man! :)

Nice to meet you, Jay.