News:
  • Client Fixed!
  • We Have Fixed Our Client And Launcher - Feel Free To Download New Launcher! But Old Launcher Should Work Just Fine Now! :)
Estpure

Farming&Herblore Guide

Many players asked me to do a herblore and farming guide, because many new players do not know how to level up these skills. So I decided to do this guide. Hopefully it will help some players.

First of all you should start with leveling up your farming. How to get there? It is simple, just click on farming skill and it will teleport you to farming place.

Screenshot_422.png

To start leveling up you need some tools for it. Rake, seed dibber, secateurs and watering can. Of course u need seeds for it aswell, but you can select your seeds by your farming level.

Screenshot_424.png

As first thing u need to rake the patch you want to use, you will get some grass if u rake, you can put your grass to Compost Bin.

Screenshot_428.png

After raking you can plant a seed on raked patch for planting you need seed dibber. After planting you have to water them by using watering can.

Now you have to wait untill you get a message ingame that your plants are grown up. Now you can take ur plants by using secateurs.

You can level up your farming on 3 different patch out of 4. For faster leveling up you should use all of these 3 patches

Screenshot_421.png

Levels you need for different seeds:

HERBS:

Guam - 9 

Marrentill - 14

Tarromin - 19

Harralander - 26

Ranarr - 32

Toadflax - 38

Irit - 44

Avantoe - 50

Kwuarm - 56

Snapdragon - 62

Cadantine - 67

Lantadyme - 73

Dwarf Weed - 79

Torstol - 85

Herbs can be planted here:

Screenshot_426.png

VEGETABLES:

Potato - 1

Onion - 5

Cabbage - 7

Tomato - 12

Sweetcorn - 20

Strawberry - 31

Vegetables can be planted here:

Screenshot_427.png

FLOWERS:

Marigold - 2

Rosemary - 11

Nasturium - 24

Woad - 25

Limpwurt - 26

Flowers can be planted here:

Screenshot_425.png

Now about Herblore:

How to get there? It is simple, just click on herblore skill and it will tele you to herb training place.

Screenshot_423.png

To level up you farming, you need herbs which you can get from farming. But there are guams in herblore store.

There are a book that shows you what components you need for any kind of potions.

You can level up your farming by cleaning herbs and making potions.

Inside the herblore store you can find almoust everything you need for making potions.

Screenshot_429.png

Needed level to clean any herb:

Guam - 3

Marrentill - 5

Tarromin - 11

Harralander - 20

Ranarr - 25

Toadflax - 30

Irit - 40

Avantoe - 48

Kwuarm - 54

Snapdragon - 59

Cadantine - 65

Lantadyme - 67

Dwarf Weed - 70

Torstol - 75

Needed levels for making potions can be find from "Ingredients Book"

Screenshot_430.png

Just from my experience I suggest you to make Super Antifire potions. You need Antifire (3), Clean Lantadyme and Phoenix feather.

I hope this guide will help you guys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome guide :D

• Thanks 1

Fantastic guide for some of the hardest skills! I used this to help me max mine! Thanks Est!

• Thanks 1