50 Players online
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy0G

Idea's from the mastermind Crazy0G

First of all , I wish you all a great new year ! 

Some idea's and suggestions. I love the server and we can reach a lot with this server! 

Here's a list (explanation further on)

• New points zone monsters + Point zone boss
  • New point zone gears (customs) 
  • New overall mobs (non Torva)
  • Key quest
  • Dispersal weapons  

Point zone (new poinz zone monsters + point zone boss)

Well we have mewtwo and charmeleon adding another monster like squirtle (a little bit stronger than charmeleon and a little bit more points)

And each one of them has a boss wich you can get from killing the respectfull monsters and getting a key (mewtwo key charmeleon key and squirtly key)

Those keys let you enter the boss room . Mewtwo X (mega evolution) Charizard and Blastoise.

Each of those bosses can drop m-boxes or whatever but also Mewtwo/Charizard/Blastoise set and those bosses can give points. The sets are pure cosmetics or you can add stats.

New overall mobs (non Torva) 

Adding new monsters or osrs/rs bosses so we don't get bored from torva mobs. Ofc make them drop bucks mboxes keys and whatever you want. Killing Torva mobs day and night gets boring af at one point.

Key Quest (other than the point zone bosses) :

You kill 1 monsters till you get a key, 

You enter a new room with another monster you have to kill several times for another key

(you can add as much rooms as you want with keys) 

The last monster/boss can give whatever you want (JUST DON'T MAKE IT JUNK) 

Dispersal weapons : 

I've seen cash and bucks aren't used a lot. So how about a way to destroy cash ! 

*Air Whip 200 - 50b : Can hit 200x till it disapears has a reduced drop rate.

*Air Whip 500 - 100b : Can hit 500x till it disapears has a reduced drop rate

'You can add anything here'

Why would this work ? Because it's awesome and makes it a lot better.

Yours Faithfully 

Crazy0G

2 minutes ago, Crazy0G said:

've seen cash and bucks aren't used a lot. So how about a way to destroy cash ! 

Tbh we actually want money to be used more  I guess :) all of the others sounds kewl!

Posted (edited)

Tbh upgraded items would be cool to see, but there is no need for reduced drop rates.
He is redoing the drop system as well as fixing the Ring of Wealth to give 25% drop rate.

As for the non-torva mobs, he is also working on ranged mobs and bosses right now, then I'm sure he will get to Mage mobs and bosses.
They have A LOT to deal with right now, so give them time to perfect this masterpiece :D

Edited by Chandler

The reduced drop rate for those items is because they are op. And spending 50b and having the chance getting 500b in return (items) would be to easy.

So reducing drop rate on those items would be a better part.

1 hour ago, Crazy0G said:

The reduced drop rate for those items is because they are op. And spending 50b and having the chance getting 500b in return (items) would be to easy.

So reducing drop rate on those items would be a better part.

If it reduces drop rate then the cash flow in needs to be higher than 50b, because cash is easy right now, and we need a clear cash sink.

That's what I'm saying .. btw , the prizes and prices are just as an example you can input any amount in there ..